Meet Our Staff
We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams. ”– Jimmy Carter
Our attorneys are grateful to have such a passionate and dedicated team. Our Support Staff develops strong ties with the Immigrant Community in both Boston and Miami and are able to identify with our clients unique needs. Most of our Support Staff are bilingual and have been trained exclusively by the Firm’s Managing Attorneys.
Our Paralegals work along-side our Attorneys to assist in the monitoring of legal matters and client communication. Our Paralegals are amongst the most experienced in the Immigration field and have handled hundreds of Immigration cases in their careers. Our teamwork approach has been awarded and recognized for best Customer Service from 2015-2021 by the American Institute of Legal Counsel and we have been awarded Top 10 Immigration Law Firms in both Boston and Miami, this merit would not be attainable without the individualized care and approach of our Support Staff.
Each staff member brings a unique and goal oriented approach to customer service.
Meet Our Staff
- Executive Office Manager: Ricardo Figueredo
- Paralegal “Senior”, USCIS/EOIR: George Benitez
- Administrative Managing Paralegal: Beverly Hernández-Maldonado
- SIJ/Paralegal Manager, Family Court: Vilma Mauricio
- Office Manager Miami Paralegal: Karen Iturmendi
- Team Paralegal: Silvia Mejia
- File Room Team: Nubia Sanchez, Darcy Mendoza, Valentina Macias Restrepo
- USCIS Paralegal Team: Stephania Camacho Gomez
- Legal Assistants: Carla Caceres, Jennifer Delao, Franca Fernandez
- Manager of Promotions and Social Networks: Claudia Morales, Ivonne Caicedo
Our firm regularly hires professionals and legal interns. If you are interested in working as a legal intern or legal assistant during the academic quarters or semesters, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.